Tuesday, April 3, 2012

T.I. Releases New Single 'Love This Life'

t-i-releases-single-love-this-life After rolling out some viral songs from his mixtape, T.I. is now gearing up to promote his new studio album "Trouble Man". The first official taste of the upcoming effort is offered in a form of a single called "Love This Life", which features some laid-back hook.

"I know it can get kinda tough sometimes you know," the Grand Hustle rapper says in the song intro. "I know you can kinda get carried away with yourself, but err, why don't you be real with me and be real with you at the same time."

T.I. is expected to release the album later this year. "This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now because I'm not doing a whole lot of partying," he told Billboard. "I'm taking myself out of my element."

AceShowbiz

 
News Update Users